The 1st International Workshop on
Computer-Assisted and Robotic Endoscopy - CARE 2014
Medical endoscopy, e.g., bronchoscopy, colonoscopy, laparoscopy, neuroendoscopy, cardiac endoscopy, and cystoscopy, is a widely performed procedure that involves either diagnosis of suspicious lesions or guidance for minimally-invasive surgery in a variety of organs within the body. Conventional endoscopy is on the way to its next generation of computer-assisted and robotic endoscopy (CARE). It nevertheless remains challenging to develop the context-aware computer-assisted and robotic endoscopy systems.
8. Program uploaded!
7. Submission deadline extended!
6. Third call for paper done!
5. Second call for paper done!
4. First call for paper done!
3. Paper submission system uploaded!
2. Advisory committee invitation finished!
1. Webpage was uploaded!